One pot gnocchi
Fancy a delicious dish, but don’t want to wash up afterwards? Then you should try this One Pot Gnocchi recipe. It’s super quick, tastes incredibly good and saves you a lot of time, dishes and nerves. Perfect for anyone who loves quick vegan recipes with simple ingredients! In addition, the simplest things are often the best, as is well known – and that is definitely the case here!
0hrs 20 mins
Follow me on social media
One Pot Gnocchi: Everything in one pan
By: Gian Sibilia
One pot meals have seen incredible hype in recent years. Rightly so, in my opinion – because a meal can hardly be prepared faster. Especially during the week, when many people find it difficult to cook healthy and fresh food, this quick gnocchi pan is simply brilliant. Because One Pot means that everything is prepared in a single pot. Or just in a pan. This not only saves an enormous amount of time, but also significantly shortens the washing-up time after the meal. By the way, these One Pot Gnocchi are just one of many possibilities that this type of preparation offers. You can also cook one pot pasta with Schupfnudeln, a rice one pot dish with vegetables or one pot feta vegan.
One pot gnocchi with lots of vegetables
For this recipe, I chose a gnocchi pepper pan. The sweet aroma of the sauce, which consists of roasted peppers and cashew nuts, goes perfectly with potato gnocchi. Onions, tomatoes, garlic and spices round it all off and make this dish an all-round healthy feel-good meal. Incidentally, it’s also a great way to increase children’s daily intake of vegetables – because when you prepare it so deliciously, the little ones are guaranteed to like it, too!
Nutrition Facts for: One Pot Gnocchi
- protein 12% 12%
- carbs 35% 35%
- Fats 12% 12%
- calories 27% 27%
For my calculation I used the following numbers:
2200 kcal, 100g proteins, 300g carbohydrates, 70g fats per day.
One Pot Gnocchi: You should pay attention to this
To ensure that the One Pot Gnocchi turn out perfectly, I have put together a few tips for you here. Especially when shopping: take gnocchi without eggs! After all, the dish is supposed to be vegan.
1. Buy vegan gnocchi: Are gnocchi vegan? Usually yes, but you should always check this on the packaging in advance. The recipe doesn’t have to contain more than flour, starch and potatoes – maybe spices, but that’s it. You can buy vegan gnocchi in most supermarkets, health food stores, so that shouldn’t be a problem. There are even many gluten-free and protein-rich variants, for example made from lentils
2. Roast the cashew nuts: You might be surprised that the cashew nuts for the sauce go in the oven as well. But that’s right – because roasted cashews have an incredibly delicious aroma. I got this tip myself from a star chef and have been using it ever since. The taste is simply unique and gives the sauce that certain something. To prevent the nuts from burning, the oven temperature must be set to a low level.
Cooking One Pot Gnocchi: Here’s how
One Pot Gnocchi
- 200 g Gnocchi
- 1 Knoblauchzehe
- 30 g Zwiebel
- 100 g Paprika
- 30 g Pinienkerne
- 150 ml Paprika Sauce
- Für die Paprikasauce den Backofen auf 160 °C vorheizen. Gemüse waschen und würfeln.Knoblauch schälen und halbieren. Mit den Cashewkernen und etwas Olivenöl mischen und alles auf ein Backblech geben. Für 40 Minuten rösten. Anschließend mit Paprikapulver, Chili, Salz und Pfeffer in einen Mixer geben und zu einer feinen Sauce pürieren.
- Für die schnelle Gnocchi Pfanne zunächst Knoblauch undZwiebel schälen und hacken. Paprika entkernen und in Stücke schneiden.
- Etwas Öl in einer beschichteten Pfanne erhitzen und Knoblauchund Zwiebel darin anbraten. Paprika, Pinienkerne und Gnocchi sowie dievorbereitete Paprikasauce zugeben und alles 10 Minuten köcheln lassen. NachGeschmack mit Frühlingszwiebeln und frisch gemahlenem Pfeffer servieren.
Don’t want to miss any more recipes? Then sign up for my newsletter