Coconut Overnight Oats: Bounty Style
Fancy a delicious breakfast that takes you to the Caribbean? Then try my coconut overnight oats! Bounty inspired me to create this recipe with coconut, chocolate and oatmeal and the result is at least as delicious as the original candy bar. Only much healthier and vegan!
Time: 0 hrs 5 m
Follow me on social media
Tropical overnight oats: Bounty with a difference
Attention Bounty fans: This breakfast is an absolute must for everyone who loved the coconut chocolate bar as much as I did. Unfortunately, since it’s not vegan, I developed my own vegan Bounty recipe – but not as a bar, but as a porridge version. Here, filling overnight oats meet a delicious bounty cream and a crunchy layer of chocolate. The day can only get better with a breakfast like this, right? Best of all, it’s super quick to prepare and you’ll probably have all the ingredients in stock. Simply prepare it in a few minutes in the evening, put it in the fridge overnight and look forward to a delicious breakfast the next morning when you go to bed. Heavenly!
Healthy Overnight Oats: Bounty for breakfast
What requirements should a breakfast actually meet? What should you pay attention to if you want to eat healthily? Is it okay to eat something sweet in the morning? As a nutritionist, I naturally have high standards here – and the great thing is that my overnight oats meet all of them:
- Whole Ingredients: Everything we use here is unprocessed, natural, and nutrient dense
- Long-lasting saturation: The dietary fiber from oat flakes and chia seeds ensures a lasting satiety effect and stabilizes the blood sugar level. No more chance for food cravings
- Optimal macro-nutrient distribution: carbohydrates, proteins and healthy fats – this breakfast contains everything your body needs
- Good taste: Despite healthy ingredients, food should always be tasty. Of course, this also applies to overnight oats. Bounty Feeling Deluxe thanks to a combination of coconut, almond butter and chocolate
Nutritional values per serving
- protein 15% 15%
- carbs 33% 33%
- Fats 24% 24%
- calories 26% 26%
For my calculation I used the following numbers:
2200 kcal, 100g proteins, 300g carbohydrates, 70g fats per day.
Overnight Oats: Bounty crème, oatmeal and chocolate
I love to be inspired by typical sweets in my breakfast recipes. Whether it ‘s Ferrero Rocher Vegan Overnight Oats , Snickers Oats or Bounty Style Overnight Oats: I want to show you that creative and delicious vegan dishes don’t need long ingredients. And that everything can taste really good even without refined sugar or animal components. Incidentally, healthy Bounty bars are also very easy to make yourself, for example by mixing grated coconut, coconut butter and maple syrup. Dip the whole thing in vegan chocolate and you’re done! My healthy two-ingredient chocolate bars are even faster!
For a wholesome breakfast, you’d better grab my Bounty Oats! Thanks to the crunchy chocolate layer on the delicious cream, you still have the feeling of having a sweet treat in the morning. But you stay full much longer, provide your body with really healthy nutrients and don’t have to have a guilty conscience.
As you can see, healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring. Why don’t you bring these overnight oats to work – they’re definitely more exciting than your colleagues’ breakfast, right? But beware: it could happen that you soon have to prepare them for the whole team…
Overnight Oats: Bounty Bowl Recipe
You can forget about stress in the morning! You can prepare this breakfast in the evening, leave it for a few hours and simply take it to work in the morning. Or enjoy a spoonful in the home office while you check the first e-mails of the day. So your day starts really relaxed!
Overnight Oats: Bounty Style
- 70 g Haferflocken
- 10 g Chiasamen
- 15 g Dattelsirup
- 230 ml Mandelmilch
- 10 g Kokosflocken
- 15 g weißes Mandelmus
- 15 g Zartbitterschokolade
- 1 TL Kokosflocken
- Haferflocken, Chiasamen, Kokosflocken, Dattelsirup und Mandelmilch in ein Glas geben und gründlich vermengen. Zuletzt das Mandelmus auf die Masse geben.
- Schokolade schmelzen und über das Mandelmus gießen. Zuletzt mit Kokosflocken bestreuen. Dann Im Kühlschrank fest werden lassen – mindestens zwei Stunden oder über Nacht. Anschließend kannst du deine Overnight Oats im BountyStyle genießen!
Don’t miss any more recipes and sign up for my newsletter.