Overnight oats with banana: Fast, delicious and healthy
Inspired by the delicious banana bread, I created this ingenious breakfast. My overnight oats with banana taste like a sweet cake, fill you up for a long time and are quick to prepare. Perfect for a relaxed start to the day!
Time: 0 hrs 10 m
Follow me on social media
Overnight oats with banana: Better than banana bread
Do you remember the beginning of the pandemic? Suddenly everyone started baking banana bread – in all sorts of variations. Sometimes with peanut butter, sometimes with chocolate, sometimes with blueberries – it really was THE cake to get through the lockdown in a good mood. No wonder: Banana bread is also delicious – but unfortunately too much of it will eventually affect the scales. That’s why I created these delicious overnight oats with banana for you. Quasi a banana bread without flour and sugar for spooning. The taste is unbelievably great – and so are the ingredients! We really have everything here that is good for you and tastes good: chopped nuts, oatmeal, peanut butter, banana, vanilla and cinnamon. What is also important to me: I only use simple ingredients that you can use again and again and maybe already have in the pantry. Life is complicated enough, so my recipes aren’t. Here are more healthy breakfast alternatives.
No-Bake Cake: Overnight Oats with Banana
Fancy banana cake but don’t want to bake it? Then my overnight oats with banana are just what you need. Because they satisfy your appetite for sweets, keep you full for a long time, stabilize your blood sugar level and give you a lot of energy. So you can get off to a good start in your job, in sports and in everything that comes up. All this without a guilty conscience, feeling of fullness or sugar rush. At the same time, this breakfast is prepared super quickly – just mix everything and you’re done! Overnight oats with banana do not need to be cooked or baked. You can easily prepare them in the evening and enjoy them as a healthy breakfast or snack the next day.
The combination of rolled oats, almond milk, chia seeds and peanut butter creates a dough-like consistency – and by chilling overnight, the Banana Bread Overnight Oats really taste like a mixture of porridge, banana bread and granola bars. The spices are typical for banana bread and the chocolate pieces provide the ultimate cake feeling. So delicious and yet so healthy!
Overnight oats with banana: Substitute ingredients
Don’t have one of the ingredients with you or don’t like peanut butter? No problem! You can still make the banana bread oats by substituting ingredients or leaving them out entirely. Here are a few tips:
- Peanut Butter: You can use cashew butter, almond butter, or another nut butter of your choice instead. If necessary, you can simply omit the peanut butter. The recipe still works.
- Chia seeds: The small seeds not only have good binding properties, they also contain a lot of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. But this also applies to flaxseed, which you can also use here.
- Almond milk: Whether oats, cashews, soy, almonds or coconut – just use the milk alternative that you have at home and that you like best. In a pinch, you can try the recipe with water.
Nutritional values per serving
- protein 18% 18%
- carbs 36% 36%
- Fats 18% 18%
- calories 32% 32%
For my calculation I used the following numbers:
2200 kcal, 100g proteins, 300g carbohydrates, 70g fats per day.
Banana Bread Overnight Oats: Recipe
Do you have everything for the delicious overnight oats at home? Then try the recipe right away and look forward to it when you wake up tomorrow!
Overnight Oats mit Banane: Schnell, lecker und gesund
- 60 g Haferflocken
- 10 g Chiasamen
- 10 g gehackte Cashewkerne
- 1/2 zerdrückte Banane
- 1 TL Zimt
- 1/2 TL Vanille
- 10 g Erdnussbutter
- 1 Prise Kardamom
- 15 ml Dattelsirup
- 230 ml Mandelmilch
- 1/2 zerdrückte Banane
- 10 g Zartbitterschokolade
- Banane zerdrücken und Cashewkerne hacken.
- Beides mit Haferflocken, Chiasamen, Erdnussbutter, Zimt, Vanille, Kardamom, Mandelmilch und Dattelsirup in einem Glas verrühren.
- Banane für das Topping ebenfalls zerdrücken – am besten mit einer Gabel. Das Bananenmus auf die Overnight Oats geben und glatt streichen. Beiseitestellen.
- Die Schokolade in der Mikrowelle (1 Minute) oder über einem Wasserbad schmelzen. Gleichmäßig über der Bananenmasse verteilen und im Kühlschrank festwerden lassen.
- Am nächsten Morgen heißt es dann: Viel Vergnügen und guten Appetit!
Noch mehr Overnight Oats RezepteOb Apple Pie oder Banana Bread Overnight Oats: Ich habe schon viele Rezepte um dieses leckere Frühstück kreiert. Alle Varianten findest du auf meinem Blog. Probiere doch als nächstes mal etwas hiervon aus: Apple Pie Overnight Oats: Apfelkuchen zum Frühstück Baked Oatmeal mit Erdnussbutter und Beeren Overnight Oats mit Matcha: gesund und lecker
Don’t miss any more recipes and sign up for my newsletter.