Vegan Tortilla Pizza
Ready for the fastest pizza recipe ever? Then you must read on now and try my tortilla pizza! I love this dish because it is quick to prepare and super tasty. You only need a handful of ingredients, about 10 minutes of your time and a big appetite. Have fun cooking!
Time: 0 hrs 5 mins
It’s a wrap: tortilla pizza made easy
By: Gian Sibilia
This pizza is a mixture of tortilla and pizza. In short: The fastest pizza you’ve ever made. Maybe also the tastiest. Because this recipe combines the best of two different ingredients. It’s really perfect when you need something quick, you want to make a cool recipe with friends or you just want to try something new. To make this pizza, you simply use a tortilla wrap as a base and top it with tomato sauce, veggies, and vegan cheese. The whole thing is cooked in a pan for a few minutes and that’s it. No need to knead dough, preheat the oven, or buy exotic ingredients. Such a lightning pizza wrap is awesome, isn’t it?
Creative tortilla pizza ideas
A wrap as a pizza or a pizza made out of a wrap – you can twist and turn it however you want: the result is awesome. The great thing: You can really let off steam and get creative with the toppings. That’s why I think the dish is so great for an evening with friends – everyone can put together their own vegan pizza. Here are a few ideas that I absolutely love for my tortilla pizza:
- Italian Pizza: With pesto, rocket, tomatoes and pine nuts
- Mexican Pizza: With corn, black beans and avocado
- Luxury Pizza: With mushrooms and truffle oil
- Mediterranean pizza: With lots of vegetables and fresh herbs
- BBQ Pizza: With spicy tomato sauce, vegan mince and cheese
You can probably think of other toppings as well. I would be happy if you share your ideas with me and let me know if you liked my recipe.
Why is tortilla pizza vegan?
This pizza is vegan if you use a vegan wrap on it. So when shopping, pay close attention to which product you put in the shopping basket. Some companies use animal ingredients such as lactic acid or egg for their tortillas. But there is really a large selection of plant-based wraps, which are also clearly labelled. You decide the topping yourself anyway – and there is also a huge selection of vegan products. The quick pizza with wrap can even be gluten-free if you use an appropriate tortilla. There are variants made from corn flour, from wheat, from whole grain and from gluten-free flour mixtures. There is something for every taste and every diet!
Nutritional values for this delicious pizza
- protein 12% 12%
- carbs 45% 45%
- Fats 27% 27%
- calories 22% 22%
Tortilla Pizza Recipe: Here’s how
Not much time but very hungry? Then grab a wrap and bake your first tortilla pizza! You are also welcome to watch my matching video tutorial for this recipe. Here is my Instagram channel.
Tortilla Pizza Vegan
- 1 Tortilla Wrap
- 40 g veganer Käse
- 1/2 Zwiebel
- 50 g Paprika
- frischer Basilikum
- 50 g pürierte Tomaten
- 1 TL Salz
- 1 TL Pfeffer
- 1 TL getrockneter Basilikum
- 1/4 TL Chili
- Eine beschichtete Pfanne bei mittlerer Stufe erhitzen und den Tortilla-Wrap hineinlegen. Mit Tomatensauce, veganem Käse und Gemüse deiner Wahl belegen –zum Beispiel mit Paprika und Zwiebelringen.
- Die Pfanne mit einem hitzebeständigen Teller oder einem Deckel abdecken, sodass die Hitzegespeichert und die Tortilla Pizza gleichmäßig gegart werden kann. Alles für etwa 5 Minuten erhitzen.
- Die fertige Pizza auf einen Teller geben und in Stücke schneiden. Mit frischemBasilikum servieren und genießen.
Don’t miss any more recipes and sign up for my newsletter.