1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place baking paper in a 23cm long baking tray
2. Mix together all the ingredients of the respective category. The aquafaba must be beaten until stiff for about 5 minutes.
3. Now mix all the ingredients together, ideally with a spatula.
4. Now put the dough in your baking pan and put it in the oven for about 50 minutes.
5. Check the consistency with a toothpick, if the toothpick is dry, the cake is ready.
6. The finished cake now needs a little rest, at least an hour in the refrigerator is recommended. However, the cake tastes best the next day.
Have fun :)
Serving Size 1
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.