1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Line the 20cm round baking pan with baking paper and lightly grease it.
3. Whip the vegan cream until stiff and put about 1/4 to one side (later topping)
4. Put the remaining ingredients in a bowl and fold in 3/4 of the cream.
5. Bake the cheesecake for about 50 minutes until it is golden brown on the outside.
6. Let cool, serve with cream and strawberries and enjoy.
Have fun :)
Serving Size 1
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.